Quite a fun and unique RTS centered around emergency services. It
provides a solid challenge – though me not being a proper RTS player
means it could be easy for those more experienced in the genre.
The
pixel-art isometric graphics aged nicely, and the missions are also
varied enough, and make you use your head. However, there are a few
similar missions in this mostly varied selection. Also, I don’t think
the game is necessarily deep mechanics-wise, but I didn’t feel like it
needed that to be enjoyable.
The only real downsides were
probably the clunky vehicle control in some situations, weird AI
decisions regarding their pathfinding and the awkward control of
individual people in the few missions with bigger areas and bigger
amounts of enemies.
I have also experienced a lot of crashes on
certain missions in some compatibility modes or without them, but that
is most likely just due to the age of the game and because of my
computer being too modern at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment